Do you need a spatial data infrastructure? Would you like to increase the capabilities of your current geodata processing? Do you wish to give employees and/or clients swift, uncomplicated access to your geodata? ExperMaps is the answer. The software package offers efficient maintenance and utilisation capacities for all your geoinformation. Our extensive experience in performing client-centred projects has been incorporated into this WebGIS development:
- Configuration of the application through your own control centre including user management with rights and role concepts.
- User-right based edit functions for spatial and alphanumeric information.
- Selectable languages: English, Dutch, German.
- License-free open source database for storing all your geoinformation.
- Consistent application of OGC standards enables seamless integration across your IT systems.
- Once installed on your central server the system can run practically maintenance-free in all current web browsers - no local plugins required.
- On request we can host your data on our servers - saving you having to set-up and pay for your own IT system.
The functionality of ExperMaps is already extensive and includes query, plot, print, measurement, export to Excel functions and others. In addition the core functions of the system allow the integration of different data formats and data services which are available online. These functions also include a user management component consisting of data functions and edit-permissions, allocated on a granular, user-defined basis.
A further advantage of ExperMaps is its ease of customization. Thanks to its modular design and flexible look and feel the application can be completely tailored to meet all your requirements, including the specifics of corporate design. Individual interfaces to link in other systems operated by your business such as ERP-software, document management systems or CRM-systems can be set up at any time.
Learn more on www.ExperMaps.de and discover all capabilities of ExperMaps.
What should your ExperMaps look like? Let us know!
- You can make your valuable geoinformation available to both clients and employees.
- Keep your geoinformation current using the edit functions (new, edit, delete).
- Our client-centred approach lets you invest in tailored solutions that meet your requirements, not in expensive software licenses from big-name companies.
- System functionality is easily extended thanks to the modular design.
- The integrated Control Centre enables your administration of users, their rolls and rights as well as the selection of a language (German, Englisch, Dutch).
- You will have a reliable, stable system, and low administration costs thanks to the utilisation of modern, constantly evolving technologies.
Legal and traffic security: Tree registers since 1976; mobile software solution
Hansa GeoPort - The portal for geoinformation and processes for port operators and associations
Organisation & company with international geo-focus looking for partner: Hansa Luftbild speciality since 1923