If you need a chartered flight at short notice, we can provide both equipment and personnel. Our experienced pilots and operators can advise you on the flight mission and at your request undertake flight planning, ensuring any problem free aerial survey either from Muenster airport (FMO) where our aircraft are based, or in the operational area of your choice.
Our personnel can also support you with data processing and data evaluation. Please ask for details!
- Over 90 years experience in aerial survey and image processing
- Three aircraft guarantee flexible and reliable aerial surveys
- Aerial survey is increasingly showing itself to be cost effective in the acquisition of geodata
- Innovative solutions and individualised consultancy services
- Wide range of products (aerial imagery, LiDAR, hyperspectral imagery)
- Advanced range of services eg local authority cadastre (green space, streets, trees, sealed surfaces etc)
Aerial Surveys & Orthophotos
The basis for every GIS, for digital surface models, for every cadastre, for every query.
Light Detection and Ranging (LiDAR)
Dense point clouds are the basis for classified terrain and surface models of corridors.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Our drones are suitable for small objects, highest depth of detail and difficult to access areas.
Organisation & company with international geo-focus looking for partner: Hansa Luftbild speciality since 1923
Aerial Hyperspectral Imaging
For analyses of vegetation and damage etc. a sensor records up to 300 colour channels.
Aerial Thermal Imaging
"Thermal imaging cameras" visualize temperature differences: for pipeline leaks, climate reports, heat losses.
Aerial survey and aerial image processing
The Early Bird Catches the Worm
Whoever believes that members of the flight department have an easy job are fooling themselves. Pre and post flight there are many details to be attended to and sorted out, and many applications and checks to be made. For this reason pilots and navigators have to rise early when the forecast indicates weather favourable for flying.