Our everyday life is full of exciting topics and challenges! Enrich our team with your ideas and support us in developing innovations for now and tomorrow. Get insights into topics that will inspire you and come and join us in Münster.
Muenster and the Muensterland are special - just like you. Green as far as the eye can see, right on the doorstep, a student city with a very special atmosphere and cosmopolitan people, plus a wide range of cultural and leisure activities - what more could you want?
Become part of our Geo Software Services team and enrich it with your knowledge, your ideas and your personality as a
System and Network Administrator (m/f/d)
Hansa Luftbild AG is a globally operating provider of solutions in the areas of geo consulting, project management, aerial surveys, mobile mapping, photogrammetry, geo information and geo software services.
- challenges in the international market setting of the dynamic geo data industry
- an open-minded work atmosphere in a committed team with flat hierarchies
- individual working time models and family support
- a salary commensurate with your performance and qualifications
- individual further-training and personnel-development opportunities
- a varied occupation
- completed vocational training, e.g. as a qualified IT specialist in the field of systems integration, or a comparable education
- work experience in the areas of system and network administration
- very good knowledge of current operating systems, specifically Linux (e.g. Ubuntu, Debian)
- good understanding of large-sized high performance storage solutions
- good command of spoken and written English
- analytical intellectual capacity
- very good communication and teamwork skills
As a global pioneer, Hansa Luftbild is the most experienced consulting company for geo-data based services. We offer geo-data based individual solutions that combine strategies with new technical-digital possibilities.
Individual working time models and an open working atmosphere with flat hierarchies are just as important to us as personnel development and the qualification of staff.
Does that sound interesting to you? Perfect! Then talk to Ms. Ennens-Leineweber right away
(+49 251 2330 121) or send us an e-mail with your interests and CV to email@example.com. - We look forward to hearing from you.